Depends on the Immigration Program you choose to apply for, you might be required to go though Educational Credential Assessment (ECA).

You can submit ECA in order to earn additional comprehensive ranking system Points for your Express Entry Score even if it is not a requirement of your Immigration Program.

ECAs are mandatory for a Federal Skilled Worker applications.

Be sure to have your credentials assessed by one of the three recognized agencies as designed by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.